The New Buzzkill Website Is Up

Buzzkill Logo2

Just a quick drive-by of sorts (or blog-by?)

Wanted to announce that the new Buzzkill website is up and running.

It contains all the episodes of Buzzkill Pod in one place, PLUS:

• Resources
    • websites
    • blogs (check it out – some of you are in there! It’s just a start though, so I am sure I will catch up to those I missed)
  • Literature
  • Multimedia
  • My story
  • A new to recovery area

….and a BLOG. Β I know, odd. I am sharing a new blog on the old one. Β It’s like when the ex meets the new love of our lives.

I would love to reconnect with old friends and make some new in the blogosphere!

Anyways, please take a second to check it out:

www.buzzkillpod.com

You can also subscribe to the blog here:

Thank you and blessings to all.

I hope you are all well.

1. This is so exciting! And I’m extra pleased that there’s a blog at Buzzkill because your writing, my friend, is nothing short of wondrous and I’ve missed it! So there.

1. I am so touched by your kind words…thank you so much. Nice to see some familiar faces! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!
      Cheers!

Sure it makes sense to keep a blog there. You’re a man of many talents and gifts, Thanks for posting the link.

1. Aw thank you Kristen! I hope you are doing well, my friend πŸ™‚

1. thank you Lucy! Hope you are well πŸ™‚

1. lucy2610 says:

All good here Paul! Have we said Happy 2016? πŸ™‚

1. I don’t think we did? But if not – Happy 2016!! πŸ™‚

3. Alright, really stupid question, Paul. Can I follow the new blog the way I did the old one? Could not find it immediately, and, like the good alcoholic I am, I want it NOW! Website, by the way, looks fantastic. And of course…

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Josie!
      Not a stupid question at all! In fact, I realized I hadn’t set that up. I just spent an hour doing that, so that’s great! It’s not like WP where there is a “follow” button, unfortunately. It’s one of those deals where you submit your email and you’ll get the latest when I post one.

And thank you Josie – so nice to sorta-be-back…lol. I am not sure how much I can keep up with the Jonses around here, but will try!! (Glad that my faves like yours are still around!)

Blessings and hugs

1. Done and done! Thanks for the info!

4. jrj1701 says:

Way to go. I just subscribed and now I will get a notice unlike with Soundcloud.

1. Thanks JR!! So glad to see you, kind sir!
      I hope you are well πŸ™‚

5. primrose says:

excellento! so lovely to read you again – it’s as if an old friend moved back to town… have you tried the new coffee shop on Main Street yet? it’s awesome πŸ˜‰ Prim xx

1. Thanks Prim! And I so happy to see you again! Like a family reunion of sorts πŸ™‚

Blessings and thank you!

(Funny you mentioned coffee – I just got a new banner for this site and it’s a coffee shop shot! And there is an empty seat there – you are more than welcome to join me πŸ™‚ )

1. primrose says:

except unlike most family reunions we are genuinely pleased to see one another?! kidding – mostly πŸ˜‰

virtual coffee accepted with great pleasure!

6. Site looks very cool, P. I’m glad you found a place you can speak from where you feel you can learn. Keep thriving.

Xx
    Diana

7. Canuck Carl says:

Quite a neat concept. I like it.