Poddy Training – A New Recovery Podcast By Yours Truly

Buzzkill Logo1

Hi guys! I just wanted to drop by quickly and let you know that I have entered the podcast world.  It’s called Buzzkill and it deals with recovery, in light and not-so-light tones – similar to how I did the blog here.  No funy pictures though!  I would say it’s really about life through the lens of recovery.  I am hoping to grow it and get guests on and really showcase how life can be so rewarding and challenging, and how recovery isn’t just a “thing” and how it is a part of our lives, but doesn’t define us.

I recently recorded and dropped a fresh new track yesterday.

It’s the third episode.  On the first episode, I tell my story.  On the second, I discuss social media (and give a big shout out to the blogosphere as well!).  On this episode, I discuss anonymity and those who are out and loud and proud.

I apologize for the poorer quality on the first and second episodes – I have finally figured out this podcast thing!

You can find the groovecast at:

SinceRightNow.Network

(There are some other great pods on SRN Network as well – lots of sharing going on!)

Buzzkill pod is also available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio, and on Soundcloud.

Twitter and Instagram are both @buzzkillpod

Website soon to come!

I would love for you to listen, and I have questions of the week in which I read all answers on the air.  So join in guys – would love to hear what you have to say.

Sorry for the “plug-gy” tone to this, but there is such a fantastic array of recovery podcasts out there, and so excited to be a part of it!

And a HUGE shoutout to those who are going to Washington DC this weekend for the UNITE to Face Addiction rally.  I hope to see you there! This snowbird is heading down!

Cheers and blessings and hope you are all doing well!

Buzzkill Logo2

1. k2running says:

Yay!! Paul I am so excited for you!!! I will definitely be listening:)))
    Katie

1. Thanks Katie!! I am following you back on SC!

1. Thanks Lisa!! Appreciate it!

2. Have you started podcasting? Where do I find a link to listen? Congrats!! I’ll promote for you too!! XO Catherine *Cat*

1. Hi Cat! The link is in the post! 🙂

1. Thanks buddy!! And congrats 🙂 Cat

2. The link is in the post! 🙂

3. Not a single “plug-y” feel about this at all. So glad to see you expanding and sharing. I’ll be sure to come check you out, my friend! xo

1. Thanks M – I see that you are quite busy and expanding things yourself 🙂 Nice to hear from you and appreciate the comments!

4. lucy2610 says:

Awesome Paul 🙂 I have a blog about recovery podcasts coming up soon and will add you to the list!! xx

1. Thanks Lucy! I really appreciate that!

I’m so excited for you, Paul! So glad you decided to expand and grow in this way. What a wonderful asset you’ll be to the podcast and recovery community! And hope you enjoy DC!

1. Thanks Kristen! And I will certainly be talking about DC in this next pod. It’s kinda weird being in my WP page here replying to comments like the old days!

I was wondering what was happening, then I realize during one of my breaks you stepped away from here. I guess I am used to seeing you elsewhere on the web at this point.

Anyway, very exciting news!

1. Thanks! Yeah, no worries on missing the sender off…lol. We see each other everywhere else, so that’s cool!

2. I like that we still “see” each other on the interweb 🙂

7. Sherry says:

This is AWESOME!!!! I’d love to ‘plug’ it on my blog if that’s okay. Get Mrs. D to put it on her website as well.

Love hearing from you and now I can actually HEAR you.

Okay…gotta go and subscribe.

1. Thank you Sherry…plug away, if you’d like. It would be appreciated 🙂

8. jeffstroud says:

cool! I will check it out!

1. thanks Jeff! Hope you’re well!

9. ksdays100 says:

I will check it out right now 🙂

10. primrose says:

Heard the podcast when it came out – sounding fantastic and great to hear from you again! Meant to comment but couldn’t work out how to do so (techno-idiocy strikes again) so glad you’ve posted this here to get round that 😉 all the best for your new venture! Prim xx

1. Thanks!! I appreciate the listen and the comments…made me smile!

11. He’s back!!! Gosh, I’m glad you’re here. I need to ask you something, can you email me at karymayhickey@gmail.com?
    This is not a scam! It’s really me. Want me to use the secret handshake?
    Love you, man!
    Kary

12. furtheron says:

I could never do the pod thing. Too many errs, and umms, and diversions and wordy bits … oh just like my comments!

13. lifecorked says:

I haven’t been on here in months and I just happen to come across this – so awesome! Excited to check it out and so happy to hear you’re doing well! Hugs! Chenoa

1. Thanks Chenoa! Sorry for the delay – I don’t get here often as well…lol. My bad. I hope that you are doing well, my friend. You seem to be in a good place, and that makes me very happy! Blessings to you!