Pinky And The Drain

on

Yeah, Michelangelo is getting a bit fresh there. Maybe I'll skip this show with the kids. (I'll watch it later on my own)
Yeah, Michelangelo is getting a bit fresh there. Maybe I’ll skip this show with the kids. (I’ll watch later when it’s Daddy Time)

I don’t often watch TV, but when I do, it’s kids shows.  I will gladly sit through Power Rangers, Blue’s Clues, Pokemon or anything cartoonish rather than deal with the more inane and ever more cartoonish adult programming out there (I speak more about reality shows – don’t worry Game of Thrones folks, I am not tossing you in the same gumbo pot as the other shows. Your okra has more spice and jazz than most.)  Pinky and The Brain is groovy – The Brain being bent on world domination while his not-so-bright-but-bright-in-cheerfulness sidekick Pinky is just there for the ride. Pinky’s emotional and freeing right brain to Brain’s methodical, analytical left side is Yin Yang personified in talking television rodents.

I mention this because I have been thinking about early recovery.  Mainly, this thing called a “pink cloud” – the idea that hovers about us and through and is sometimes misunderstood.  While this is predominantly a recovery thing, I think the idea of a pink cloud could also translate into other areas of our lives.  But mainly pink clouds stay and play in the stratosphere of recovery, spreading outwards and filtering the world through a new lens.  A different, more focused lens.  Something alcoholic and addicts aren’t sure what to do with once they ascend upon one.

A pink cloud is essentially that almost euphoric feeling one gets after being sober / clean for a short time.  It’s that captured state of being where things are fantastic, even in the face of still dire circumstances in one’s life.  Our bodies are starting to feel better, our minds de-fogging and we have that lift of spirit that tells us that all is not only well, but beyond well.  Fabuloso.  Mega-groovy.  Swellegant.  Mick Mack Daddy.  Those who are passing through a pink cloud can’t be brought down.  They are in some transcendental bliss that trumps any earthly measures or issues.  It’s like we’re high on life itself.  Just perfect for an addict / alcoholic, no?

Ok, let's not go *this* far. This is just creepy happy.
Ok, let’s not go *this* far. This is just creepy happy.

Now, sit in enough meetings or hang around recovery circles long enough and you will eventually hear some derisive comments towards those who are pink clouding.  Hang out long enough and you will start to hear cloudbusting (not the Kate Bush variety) remarks tossed about.  There is often the sense that there is a fort of gym mats being laid out when (not if) the person plummets down from their Major Tom visit up there.

Why would there be this sort of wet blanket reaction to someone who is, for the first time in ages, feeling so good about their lives?  Why would people shoot arrows into that hot air balloon, the one that is allowing a broken and hurting person to soar about their problems and seeing the horizon clearly with fresh eyes?  Why be a Sally Spoilsport to a Floating Fiona?

When I stopped drinking, there was feeling that I was fumbling on a tightrope, with not only no net below, but with a school of piranhas circling  instead.  I was like a newborn foal, stumbling to find my legs on this earth.  Everything in me screamed out to have a drink, and yet I knew in my heart that those days were over.  I had been broken just enough to allow myself the chance of changing and healing.  Of starting anew.  And while sweat dripped down the side of my face as I tried to navigate this new way of being, things started to look up, surprisingly.  I started to sleep well.  My body was properly nourished.  I was talking to other alcoholic men.  I was sharing my feelings and experiences with people. I was working on my recovery. I started to see the sun, and not the clouds. I was starting to feel that I was invincible.

couch

And so just like Pinky and The Brain there, the idea that I could take over the world started to expand within me, and dominate. My mind and emotions were working in tandem once again.   I felt that since I wasn’t drinking, I could conquer anything.I felt that I could climb Mt. Everest with only a hoodie, some TicTacs and an ipod with the Best of Styx on it.  Unprepared, but willing.  There was no bringing me down from my elation.  Elation that I hadn’t felt since I perhaps felt in those early days of drinking.  I was pink clouding it like nobody’s business.

So why is there a cautionary tone when we present ourselves in this manner to someone who has been there, done that?  I mean, it’s all good and dandy to feel so great after feeling so crappy for so long, isn’t it?  Don’t rain on my parade, pal – I have Xtra Strength  Teflon Monsoon Shields on this Beetle Bailey float.  I couldn’t believe that I could have such a sunny and, dare I say, happy outlook on life.  Sure I had been kicked out of my house and had court charges looming over me and was fresh out of treatment and very much unemployed. But I felt good, dude.  No buzzkillers allowed, okay?

The original buzzkiller. Followed by the sorority hen mother.
The original buzzkiller. Followed by the sorority house hen mother.

For the record, I don’t ever burst any one’s pink cloud bubble.  But what I will do is mention that it is a bubble.  Alcoholics are dummies in the emotions department (sorry, but it’s true…or at least it was for me), especially in their active times.  My emotional sobriety follows on the heels of my physical sobriety.  I am still learning to manage emotions and emotional situations.  But when I was active, I see-sawed between emotional extremes.  Either I was a pissy cranky ogre, or I was a weepy, gleeful bag of goo.  Not much in between, except perhaps a salad of contempt, sarcasm and crunchy self-pity croutons.

So it goes to say that in early sobriety, I didn’t immediately find emotional balance.  So since I wasn’t feeling like utter garbage, I was at the other end of the scale.  Ebullient. Hippy Trippy.  I was perhaps even delusional.  I mean, I had so many unpleasant things going on, just ending a 25 year bender, and I was grinning like a gassy fool.  Is that the right or appropriate reaction to my life?  I don’t know.  All I can say is one thing – the pink cloud saved my life.

As I see it, the pink cloud represents something even deeper – it’s the Grace of God.  How could I explain 25 years of drinking suddenly stopped and then feeling good about it?  If it weren’t for that elation, that feeling of being a cartoon mouse ready to take on all, I wouldn’t have been able to do the real work of recovery.  It was like being thrown into the ocean and then given a set of water wings.  Angelic water wings.  I was able to tread water long enough, with those same piranhas swarming about (they’re persistent buggers, aren’t they?) just long enough to learn to swim and get going.  That pause, that feeling of being weightless, bought me the time I needed to start the work and get through it.  If I were a despondent mess during those tenuous early day, I wouldn’t have been able to proceed in changing my life.

I just found Nirvana.
Never mind pink cloud, I just found Nirvana. Now bugger off.

But here’s the thing – there is usually a time limit on this Get Out of Jail card.   Striking while the iron is hot is essential in recovery.  Take too long and our willingness peters out.  We take that pink cloud sort of feeling for granted.  And what happens, inevitably, is the crash.  The drain.  We land back on earth and wonder what the crazy Kansas dream was all about.  And without any sort of plan of action and/or support, we’re left on the dirt without defence from that first drink.

I always encourage people to enjoy those pink cloud moments.  Savour them.  But also use them.  Take advantage of that bliss and start taking action.  It’s like that moment we get anaesthetized before the surgery.  Rapture and euphoria before the first knife incision.  And that is what the old timers caution about.  They caution about pink clouders getting on a high horse and dictating to others what they should be doing instead of focusing on their own recovery.  The old timers have seen enough people take that cloud into their coffins, as they tried to exist off that feeling of ecstasy alone.

It gets messy and cutthroat out there in Teletoon land, let me tell you.
It gets messy and competitive out there in Teletoon land, let me tell you.

So my advice (not that you asked, of course) is this.  If you’re on a pink cloud right now, for the first time ever or coming back to it: ride it like you stole it.  Enjoy those double macchiato non-fat low foam extra whip deserts-in-a-cup from that coffee shop down the street. Laugh at everything.  Savour all that junk food.  Play Stairway to Heaven over and over again on your lute.  Feel the rain on your skin.  Hug trees.  It’s your time to shine in this special way.

But also take this grace for what it is – grace.  Creator’s grace.  Or if you’re not into Higher Powers and such, take this as just grace from the universe.  A cosmic mulligan.  We can’t build castles on clouds like in fairy tales, but we can build them on solid ground as gaze upward any time we want and see the beauty and majesty of the skies and knowing that we’re taken care of.  We’re of service to others and that we need not live the way we used to ever again.

And remember, we can still conquer the world – this time with feet firmly planted, heart enriched and spirit intact and blossoming.

Yeah, I don’t like it when people try to pop bubbles, unless it’s my kid and then I tell her to stand back a little because she’s popping them all over my glasses. All bubbles sadly must pop just as what goes up must come down and nothing lasts forever. Side note: we have a cheap Brain ornament for our christmas tree that my kids for some reason think is my favorite. And so it kind of is.

1. I love that Christmas ornament too, even though I haven’t seen it…lol. Yeah, I spent years popping bubbles out of spite. Don’t need to do it any more.

I think I got to where I was wanting people to break my pink cloud reverie, because it was inevitable. May as well get it over with, right? I am trying to do better with that, and I hope I haven’t done that to others. If I have, then it certainly wasn’t intentional.

Bonus “great post” points for the Pinky and the Brain references. 🙂

1. I knew you would mention something about Pinky and the Brain…lol. Glad to get the bonus point from you.

As for wanting others to break it – I guess it was a self-fulfilling prophecy? Self sabotage? I have done that, certainly. Still gotta dodge that bullet, J, at times. Self worth or lack thereof seemed to be issue with wanting to have myself punished.

But you’re getting there, and that’s the most important thing 🙂

3. mike says:

Let me quote from this manifest.
    ‘All I can say is one thing – the pink cloud saved my life.”

Paul: If sobriety wasn’t any fun, why would anybody do it. ? Good thing you found AA bro. No? The pink cloud is a gift to be enjoyed, but like my sponsor said in the beginning, “Mike, if you get a really good idea, come and talk to me about it first’. The old guy was trying to keep me from climbing Everest with only tic tacs.
    That said, to get to the plain, one has to go over hills and valleys. The plain is pink, and if it isn’t, you forgot where you cam from. capeche?
    Gratitude is pink too. Watch the revolving door and thank your lucky stars you aint in it. Stick around bro, sobriety can be pink for decades.

1. Thanks Mikey for tolerating my manifestos…ha ha.

Yeah, glad I found the double A. I’d be dead Mike. Or would have killed someone by now. No joke on that. You know I mean business when I say that. I would have jumped in front of a train or something like that. Stop the monkey mind.

What I failed to say in my overwrought wording there is that I still get my pink clouds. Maybe normies call them good moods. But I think they are different from that first real shot we get. Or maybe we get used to them, get more settled in them. I know I am having a good day because my fears and resentments are at me. I see good in things. I am grateful. I help when I can. Those are good days, Mike. And I do get them.

Looking forward to more pink days. Thanks for being here.

Pinky and the Brain and Kate Bush in one post.
    Now I’m on a pink cloud!
    I ‘m so not a fan of people bursting those bubbles…i stealthily try and get in there and suggest action, but with no qualifying it “you;re gonna feel worse, etc”
    Because, for me, there have been a lot of pink cloud moments and a lot of shite…life and living it will give you both. I try not to judge either as more important and attempt to stay in now. I don’t really remember an early pink cloud..i hated sobriety and AA, but I committed and dammit i was gonna see it thru!
    Grateful i did that…I get pink clouds on the regular now. But i don’t look for them in my sobriety or others…
    Life. Just living it.

1. You speak well on this, M….like a vet 😉

You and Mikey (comment above) say pretty much the same thing, from what I read, and that pink can stay abound if we allow it and work at it. Or let Him do it and stay out of the way. I hope I didn’t give the impression that we have that wonderful cloud and never go back to it. I may have to reword something then. Pink can be there as long as I am open to it and doing what I need to allow it to be there. And yeah, shite happens. No one, normie or not, has groovy days every day. I guess I was speaking more to that specific early pink cloud that some (not all) get.

Hope you are doing well – thanks for the insightful comments 🙂

1. mike says:

Hey man. Compulsion to drink been lifted? Starting to believe that there is a solution to anything that comes your way? That there is a way to get out of despair and misery? Even when we go through shit we know if we stick around we are believing in hope. I go through shit too, only because I forget what I just wrote. Built In Forgetter. Got to be in it to win it. That’s why I stick around. And read a lot of blogs. It reminds me of the stuff I forget and shows me what I don’t want to go through again. Keeps it green. Like mishedup say’s, I’m trying to have more pink cloud days than black cloud says. Man o man: get sober in AA, and stick around; the whole world becomes our oyster.
        Want pink days? Be grateful and practice happiness.

1. I do Mike. I am not sure if what I say gets across sometimes – my bad. I am not a miserable shit that bitches and moans all day – if that’s what comes across, I apologize. I love my life and what’s in it. I practice gratitude during the day and when I hit my knees at night. I am just passing on my opinions and nothing more. I hope I am not wasting your time here. I am doing the best I can like everyone else. I get shitty days but for the most part, I have a life that most people would pray for. I get that.

So while I may sound ungrateful, I ain’t. I just pass on those nagging thoughts that we all get and show that we not alone. I could put up happy happy shit all day and all night, but that would be incomplete. We have bad days. We have niggling thoughts…and hey, those thoughts might last for one second. But regardless, that is what I zone in on, so that I myself can talk it out and show others how I (and it’s just me) deal with it. It’s not for everyone. Also, going happy happy all day would be rather dull reading.

Anyway, I apologize if I am reading into something that isn’t there, but I have to be honest in my replies if I am to live freely.

1. mike says:

Sorry if I came across like a dick, Paul. I wasn’t pointing anything on you bro. This is my thing. I’m just loving life and this gift of sobriety. And not for nothing, but I’m jumping for joy at the prospect of another sober day. Life is good.

2. No problem Mikey – I think this internet stuff has limits and we lose the intent and silent cues that face to face talking gives us. My apologies on my reaction. That’s my thing. Another day sober is something to jump up and down about indeed. I woke up today and thanked God for breath. After that, it’s all gravy. Hope you’re having a great weekend, kind sir.

5. This is super timely for me Paul, thanks!! So nice to hear your perspective on the subject. I am going to do some processing and think of ways to go from here that will help me continue to build stable ground underneath my pink clouds. 🙂

1. HI Jeni – yeah, I love the pink cloud, to be honest. I get to pass through them as much as I can. Head in the clouds, feet on the ground as they say. Glad you’re making progress Jeni – you’re doing great 🙂

6. Yeah. My pink cloud comes and goes. I enjoy it; don’t get me wrong. But for me, it’s tricky. I get larger than life and my Ego kicks into overdrive. Then, I find myself needing to reel myself back in. So today as the happy haze is lifting I realize I need to get off the Internet and get to crackalackin on my Amends List. Talk about a bubble burster! Lol. Thanks, Paul. Excellent read.

Hugs,
    Linda

1. Making amends was one of the most freeing experiences I ever had. It stripped me of ego for while there, allowed me some humility and yet it put me on that pink cloud for a while. And there is nothing wrong with that! But as you said, ego likes to rebuild. But gratitude and doing what we need to do to stay right sized helps in that 🙂

Thanks Linda for your thoughts 🙂

7. Wonderful descriptions as always, Paul. The emotional sobriety, new in concept the way you put it, is something I’ve said, that those (of uS!) who are imbalanced on one level are imbalanced elsewhere, too. We just can’t be emotionally unwell and physically healthy, for instance. And addiction is such the yang on the see saw that yes, the yin of the euphoric cloud makes complete sense. Recoverers indeed would swing pendulums. But put positively, that is also the body trying to balance itself out after being so long in the dark. We just would need to inch our way toward the center, as health is balance. Sage advice, clear perspectives. =)

1. Thank you HW. I love the spin you put on this vis-a-vis a non-recovery based analysis. This is why I enjoy when those not in addiction can still relate to and add to the conversation. It’s really about balance, as you mentioned, and we are all seeking that, regardless of circumstances and background. This euphoria can certainly come on the heels of a new love, a new external, a new changing experience. And sometimes they can blind us to the sides that still need shoring up or require some attention. And that’s where balance and perception come into play.

Thank you for the wise words and for the aside 🙂

8. I can’t remember if I had a pink cloud, although I was always looking around for it which makes me think maybe I didn’t. What I did feel was an enormous amount of relief, and that was a new, good thing.

Your right about the emotional recovery coming after the physical. I’m pretty sure I’ve not finished mine yet. My dealings with my emotions is much improved but not great. Letting myself feel uncomfortable stuff is very difficult and I tend to run away from it whenever possible.

1. ” I’m pretty sure I’ve not finished mine yet. My dealings with my emotions is much improved but not great. Letting myself feel uncomfortable stuff is very difficult and I tend to run away from it whenever possible.”

That makes two of us, Judith 🙂

While my Emotional Quotient has certainly improved, I am still not sure where I am on the grand scale. Better for me is just that – I am improving at my own pace (doesn’t that sound familiar?) I sometimes do run away from the uncomfortableness of my own emotions, but I am trying my best to sit with them. Distractions are a wonder for that, but in the end, that niggling thing in my spirit won’t allow me to run and forces me to sit and just be with it. Not always a fun way to spend some time…lol.

Thank you for being here…means a lot to me.

Happy running 🙂

1. I’m really happy to have found your blog 🙂

9. sherryd32148 says:

I’ve seen it in me and I’ve read it in others posts. That pink cloud high that is part relief and a lot of pride. Relief in that “oh thank God I’m sober again this morning” and pride as in “damn I’m good! I did it! Where did I put those tic tacs?” I can’t burst that bubble because, like you, it saved my life.

And yes, the pink sticks around but it matures and becomes more stable over time. It’s like a new love affair. In the beginning it’s hot and heavy and euphoric and you think the whole world is perfect! And it is for a while.

But, over time and if you put in the work, the love begins to mature and grow into something much more. Something stable. Something deep.

I think that why pink roses represent romance and red roses represent true love.

I hope my love affair with sobriety never ends and, like my marriage of 31 years, only grows deeper and more meaningful with each passing year.

Great post my friend. Fantastic.

PS – I love kids shows too! Dexter’s Laboratory, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, The Wild Thornberry’s, and Courage The Cowardly Dog are some of my all time favorites! Wait! There’s also Arthur on PBS and Invader Zim and Billy and Mandy and Phineas and Ferb.

1. Sherry – I can’t tell you how much I appreciate what you just said here. It’s poetry, dude. And so very mature of you. You nail it. Dang, I wish I had thought of this and written it, but then again, this is how I learn. This is why sharing our experiences makes us all richer. And you just tossed a gold bar in my bank account. Letting that hot pink cloud (lol) grow into something more dependable and serene and meaningful is really so much of our journey, isn’t it? And you show that all the time.

Thank you for sharing this – you have got me thinking here, my friend.

P.S I don’t know any of those shows! Are they older ones or newer ones? I am only in the 4-8 yr old category right now 🙂

1. sherryd32148 says:

Oh yeah…I forgot your kids are little and that you’re in Canada so I’m not sure if you can get them. They’re fairly old…back when my boys were little. But I’ve always loved anything animated. Bet you could find some of them on Netflix. Stay away from Invader Zim, Billy and Mandy, and Courage…they tend to be very dark and best suited to older kids. The rest are pure gems.

10. I’m grateful for the gut-wrenching, hard-work of my early sobriety because it reminds me I can walk through Hell with the help of my Higher Power and my recovery friends. I’ve sat on my bathroom floor, with my head between my knees, sobbing in an emotional pain I didn’t think I could survive. It hurt worse than anything I have ever experienced, including child birth and root canals (at least I got drugs for those). My pink cloud had thunderbolts. At 2 1/2 years sober, I have more good days than bad and the bad days are turning around to good days a little faster. And, I’ve learned if I don’t want the thunderbolts, I probably should stop standing on clouds with metal rods in my hand.

Awesome post as always, Paul!

1. ” And, I’ve learned if I don’t want the thunderbolts, I probably should stop standing on clouds with metal rods in my hand. ” Ha ha…I loved this one, Dorothy 🙂

It seems the prevailing thoughts here in the comments is that we continue this pink cloud, but it changes into a mellower, but still loyal thing that might disappear now and then, but is still there. I am glad it’s still there for you and that you’re still here with us. Your program is a fantastic one…I need to get with it and walk in your footsteps 🙂

11. That’s a really interesting post. First time I’ve ever heard it, now I understand why someone can seem to do so well one day, and a while later, I hear they are back in the dumps….

1. Thanks Tiff…yeah, I am sure you have seen my folk stagger your work hallways now and then. We are not pleasant to work with when we are in full blown mania. But often when we get well for a while, many of us seem to have a different look, different energy. That’s the good stuff 🙂

Thanks for being here, my friend. means a lot 🙂

12. Love this, Paul, and my takeaway is to be grateful for the pink cloud, and to use it to my advantage. I did not think you came across in any way but positive, and it is timely for me, because you can achieve pink clouds in other areas too; namely diet and fitness. I am going to take this message with me as I attempt all new endeavors… appreciate and utilize the pink clouds as they appear!

1. I love your positivity, Josie. I can feed off of that forever. So thank you for this, and your energy. I can only see you in that pink goodness – your posts exude it, as do your beaming smile in your pictures. I know we get our bad moments and bad days, but it seems that the more we work for it, the more it seems to settle around us.

Have a wonderful day 🙂

13. I will never forge my pink cloud. And by the way, this is the first time I’ve ever heard this term used before.
    But I remember when I stopped drinking cold turkey, I was so scared of what my past had done to my body. I was forced to face it head on and whether or not I had caused problems internally, I knew one way or another, I would never have a drink again.
    And after a few weeks of enduring this phase, the pink cloud had formed right on top of my head. I felt better about everything. I was running faster at the gym, I was no longer depending on alcohol for my head to hit the pillow hard and black out at night, and most importantly, I could focus again. This was what my mind had been craving ever since alcoholism clouded it. I needed to focus on my writing instead of selfishly loathing in my sorrows and self-pity.
    It felt uplifting after awhile and I guess this was my pink cloud. Sooner or later, it faded, though. As you stated here, “Either I was a pissy cranky ogre, or I was a weepy, gleeful bag of goo. Not much in between, except perhaps a salad of contempt, sarcasm and crunchy self-pity croutons.” Well, I can relate to this one, Paul. I’m still trying to find a balance. That’s the journey for us as we are lead by Him.
    And anything is better than being washed away by alcohol and all of its catastrophic ways of destroying just about everything good within our lives.

1. Glad you found that cloud there, Gina. I had ups and downs big time while I was in early recovery and sounds like it was the same for you. I think that we certainly do feel things were better (and they were, for goodness’ sake!) but I always knew that I really needed to tackle this thing before I lost the lustre of that feeling. And as many of the folks here have mentioned, the pink cloud changes and I guess it just become contentment and serenity. See how I learn from all of you? Love that.

Balance…when you find it tell me…I’ll be in the corner going all-or-nothing with something 😉

14. fern says:

I read your post again because a few days back I didn’t have the time to reply. I completely agree with you! The pink cloud is a nice place to be and while I’m feeling less dragged down it’s a good time to move deeper into my healing. That’s what I’ve been doing lately. My husband is more involved in my recovery and we’ve begun therapy together. AA, my meetings, my sponsor, my family and my husband are one big circle of support. I can’t complain because things are going well. I hope the same for you, friend.

xoxo Fern

1. Glad all is well and thanks for being here 🙂

Sent ya an email. 🙂

15. Really great. Once again the Canadian Kid knocks it out. No buzz-kill. Just brill.
    I never thought of advising pink-clouders to use the moment to full advantage. Because you’re right, it is a window to get into action. While they still have some pep in their step and a spasm of enthusiasm. So thanks for that bit of wisdom. Strike while the iron is hot, baby. Hopefully I’ll be able to pass it along,
    When it’s not too much trouble. Because so tired. Lazy.
    Yeah, I’ve seen folks dig down into the steps after the bubble pops, but it seems at that point they’re in zombie trudge mode. The process is a lot less of a joyful self-discovery thing, and more like homework due on Monday.
    That was me, by the way. I waited a year before I did any real work.
    Hey. Why aren’t you surprised, Paul? Your not having a surprised look on your face is hurting my feelings. It’s damaging my self-esteem. And I want no part in it.
    Pulling my hoodie over my headphones now,
    going to stomp away in my flip-flops
    Himalayan-wards.
    Marius
    with love

1. Dude…I can identify with the homework due on Monday thing a bit there. Doing some rework on the steppies now (at my own behest) and I am not diving into them with the zeal I did at first, but then again, my ass isn’t on first in an obvious way as it was last time. It is a bit in a different way (gonna post about this next, by the way), but there certainly is a cloud within. It was grey at first, but inside of that is always that ray of sunshine. How could it not be there? To have that extinguished would take some real hellfire and brimstone type of work, and I have retired from that industry. Too much pain and booze involved, don’t you know?

I got schooled here in the comments about that pink cloud being a slow and comfortable thing. I guess I never saw it that way, but it’s true. I guess it’s not as shiny as it was at once, but it’s deeper. Like lust turning into a good and healthy love. Some bad days, but in the end, there is a dependable and constant groove there.

You’re a good man, Charlie Brown…stomp away if needed, but remember we always have nachos and ice cold limeade here at Message. You are more than welcome to double up on your plate and glass.

Love